Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hello Honey Meets Amazing Birthday...

Here is the last project that I made with the "Amazing Birthday" stamp set.  It's a birthday card.  The main color I used is called Hello Honey.  It is one of the new In Colors for this year.  And I really like this yellow.  Here is the card...

Nothing too crazy about this card.  This is one of my least fave projects I did...but do love those gold sequins.  I am not a big gold lover, but those sequins...I LOVE!  

Here are a few more pics of the details...



The colors used were all In Colors actually:  Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, and Lost Lagoon.  



Hope you enjoy this card!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

1 comment:

Pam said...

I absolutely love this card...everything about it!!!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...