Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Amazing Birthday Turned Sweet...Convention Display Boards...

Another card made with the "Amazing Birthday" stamp set today.  I was surprised at how versatile this "birthday" stamp set came out.  Here's a "sweet moments" card  you could use for many occasions...


What I did with this card was just stamp the "Make Today Ridiculously Amazing" (and a few other stamps in the set) in different colors.  Then punched some hearts out of the different patterns that were in the stamps.  After that...just line them all up in "rainbow" order .  This was a fun card to make!

Here are a few more pics...



So what do you think?  I think I may have used at least one full pack of rhinestones on these display projects.  I LOVE them!  They just seem to be the perfect bling to add to any project. 


Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...