Friday, August 15, 2014

August Club Card...Be YOU Tiful Flower Patch!

We make two projects for club each month, and I already posted the project we made this month HERE.  So now you get to see the card we made!


I have to admit...I REALLY love this card. When I first saw the stamp set, "Flower Patch"...I KNEW I had to have it.  So I purchased it, along with the coordinating framelits.  And there it sat.  For awhile.  SO SAD.  I had to use it this month.  And now..as I knew I would be...I. AM. In. LOVE!  So easy to stamp all the layered flowers and cut them out with the coordinating framelits.  So fun to get such a cute focal point for any project.  Love easy and fun when it comes to crafting.  :) 

Here are a few more shots...


I tell the gals I stamp with all the time..."it's just all about the small details."  And I truly believe that. Sure...I could of just glued all the pieces of the card together and it would have been cute enough.  But....a simple curl of some petals and leaves with a bone folder and look how much more CUTE it is...


It really is all about the details.  Notice the polka dots on the background?!  Wondering what paper that is?!  Well...it is the Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper (that I am IN. LOVE. WITH! as well).  BUT....just a little detail added and the background really pops.  I used the new FABULOUS polka dot Decorative Mask to sponge some Pool Party polka dots on the paper...and VOILA!  Instant fabulousness.  :) 


I love the sentiment on this card as well.  One I see myself using A. LOT.  I have three children...all girls.  I can see the message in this sentiment being perfect for so many occasions for them.  

I hope you enjoyed this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...