Friday, October 3, 2014

Bold and Red Hi There...

Well here is the group of projects that I made with the "A Happy Hooray" stamp set...


I have showcased four of these projects on my blog already.  HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE in case you need to go back and look.  Today...I will showcase the last one in this group.  I love how bold this card is, yet it was SO QUICK and easy to make!  Lots of white space on cards is very trendy these days, and this card definitely has a lot of white space.  But still so much fun.  Here is the card...


HI THERE!  Doesn't this card just scream a bold Hi there?!?!?!  I love it!  And I LOVE that file edge!!  I made it SO QUICK AND EASILY with the File Tabs Edgelit dies. So fun!  Then I just did a line of paper piercing down the edge to make it pop a bit more.


I stamped the feather in Pool Party ink, and then stamped it two more times, moving the stamp a little each time.  But I never re-inked the stamp.  I liked the color variation it gave (you actually can barely see the third feather in this picture, it's in the middle of the two darker ones.  You can see it better in real life.) with just one ink color.  It's a fun technique...give it a try!  :)  


I really hope you enjoyed this card, and all the projects that I have shared with this stamp set.  It's a FUN stamp set!  So many possibilities! 

Card Colors:  Real Red, Pool Party, Whisper White
Stamp Set: A Happy Hooray
Accessories:  Maritime Designer Series Paper, Linen Thread, Rhinestones, File Tabs Edgelit Dies with Big Shot, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Paper Piercing Mat

Let me know if you have any questions or need any of the supplies to make this card!  And don't forget to like my page on Facebook!  Just search for Design With Ink!  

designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...