Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Everyone Loves Presents, Right?!

My mom said something for her birthday one year that I am constantly still chuckling at.  (I have the MOST AMAZING mom...just saying!)  I told her I needed to get her birthday gift to her.  She says, "I hate birthdays {meaning her birthday}...so a present would be good."  I just laughed and she did too cause that wasn't really what she meant.  But it was so funny.  So when I made this card I remembered that comment and chuckled again.  Everyone loves presents and being spoiled on their birthday, right?!  So here's a fun card you can make for someone on their big day to help spoil them.  Just make sure to include a present with it!  :)  Hee.


Here are a few more pics of the details...




My computer and internet are being a little wonky so I will have to come back and update this post with a supply list.  But thanks so much for visiting!  Email me: designwithink@gmail.com with any questions!  Hope you are having a great day!



1 comment:

Pam said...

What a fun card! So many color options for a grown male, female or child. Great job!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...