Saturday, October 18, 2014

Quick and Spooky Halloween Treat...

My daughter went to a Halloween party yesterday.  I wanted to send a treat to the party, but of course it had to go with the theme.  So here is the quick and easy Spooky Halloween treat we put together...


Just made some rice cereal treats, added some Halloween sprinkles and candy corn to the top, put them in cupcake holders, and added some spooky ghosts...


The party was for 8 and 9 year old girls, so I knew they would appreciate the extra effort.  (But really...it was so quick!  My daughter helped, and she SOOOOO appreciates these things.  I get to hear all sorts of wonderful compliments from her while we work, so maybe it's a bit selfish of me to do this.  ;-) )

The ghosts were made with the "Fall Fest" Photopolymer bundle (which includes the Fall Fest Stamp Set and the Fun Fall Framelits collection).  Here is a pic of the bundle...


So fun!!  (I have gotten quite a bit of use out of this bundle this season!)  I made the ghosts with Shimmery White cardstock, so they shimmer in real life...


All in all...a quick, easy, and fun project...so what's not to love?!  You could easily do this with pumpkins for any fall party you have as well!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions... designwithink@gmail.com.  Also...follow me on Facebook!  Search for (or just click on) Design With Ink and then like my page!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...