Thursday, October 16, 2014

October Club Project...

Guess it's time I post the club project we did a week ago!  :)  I posted the card we made HERE.  I love this project.  People have been going CRAZY with the Curvy Keepsakes Box Thinlits die that is in the Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog.  SO MANY things you can do!  Well I saw something similar to what I made and I just fell in love!  I knew we had to make one for club.  (I can't find where I originally saw it now, sadly!)  But what do you think?  Do you love this?! ...


SO CUTE, right?!  :)  Here are a few more shots...



So easy to feel with yummy treats (or any small gift)...


These would be so fun for any of your holiday needs!  How about even adding a name to each of them and use them on your holiday table?  I just love this project!

Project Supplies (all Stampin' Up!)

Project Colors: Chocolate Chip, Hello Honey, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Curvy Keepsakes Box Thinlit Die, Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack, Large Scallop Edgelit Die, 1" Circle Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Triangle Punch, Hello Honey Satin Stitched Ribbon, Gold Sequin Trim

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you would like to order any of these supplies or learn more about being a part of my club.  (Anyone in the United States can join!) designwithink@gmail.com


1 comment:

Julie A. said...

Absolutely Adorable!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...