Thursday, April 1, 2010

One Sheet Wonder and a Sneak Peek!!!

I'm ALIVE! I promise! Geez....sorry it's been so long since I've posted! I have been doing some stamping...but it's stuff I can't really show right now. I will as soon as I can. :)

I do have something fun to show you today, however! Have you ever heard of a "One Sheet Wonder"? If you haven't...I'll explain it. :) Basically...you take one sheet of cardstock and just stamp it all over in whatever stamps/colors that you want. Then you cut it up in different sizes and make a bunch of projects or cards with it.

I actually have never done one of these until recently. This is the first one I did. AND it's using a NEW STAMP SET that will be in the SUMMER MINI!!!! It's called "Elements of Style" and it is wonderful! Anyway....I made 10 cards with just a few sheets of cardstock and some ribbon! I will share the first 5 cards with you today and then I will share the second set of 5 tomorrow! Hope you enjoy!!!





The colors I used are Kraft, Rose Red, and Bordering Blue. Then again...all the stamping is done with an UPCOMING set called "Elements of Style".
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Now I am so very excited for the summer mini!!!! The cards are so so cute and the stamp set looks like a real winner!!! What's this I hear about a big SU clearance sale? Any
"inside" information?
xoxo
Pam

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...