Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Birthday Balloon Fun...

My brother had a birthday last month and I finally got him his present. He is buying a house and stuff so I just wanted to give him cash. But of course he had to get it in a fun way! So this is the card I made...
I LOVE the Sweet Treat Cups! How much fun! :) Now...I don't LOVE this card but I just didn't have the time to spend on it as I would have liked. So it is what it is. :) Hope you enjoy! Here are some close-ups...





Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I'm surprised you don't love this card, 'cause I sure do!!!! The only thing I would have done is made the balloon strings out of the "linen thread or hemp twine", then use a pre-tied choc. chip bow to hold them together. But after that, I'm sure they'd look way too small for those big of balloons. So, never
mind.....it's perfect the way it is!!
Pam

Me said...

It's been awhile since I've commented but I still look at your posts. I love this card! Super cute idea for the cups!
Also, my birthday is August 16th.

Bobby Sue said...

LOVE IT!!! Holy cow! I want to be your sister! :)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...