Saturday, April 24, 2010

Birdie Thanks...

I LOVE this birdie card! But I have to tell you...I DID NOT design it! I copied it from someone else's blog. I changed the colors and Designer Series Paper...but it is the same design! Now...I want to give proper credit and tell you where I got this. But before I left (these posts are all scheduled to post while I am out of town) I couldn't find it. So when I get back...I will find it and let you know! If you know...please send me an email! :) But here is the card...

SERIOUSLY how cute and sweet! LOVE the bird! Here is a close-up...
I punched some holes just above the ribbon. The sentiment is from the Chit Chat rub-ons. Then here is the bird...

Love that textured cardstock with the Designer Series Paper wing. And the Old Olive leaves are done with textured cardstock as well!

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...