Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CLUB TIME!!!

Today was club! I know I say this all the time...but I really LOVE it! We have such a great time and I have the best gals in my club! Here is the card we made today...

I wanted to make sure they had a Mother's Day card...but they could also change the sentiment if they needed to. I used the "Awash With Flowers" set that you can pre-order this month only. It will be in the next catalog that starts with July! So you could own a set THREE months early! :) Here is a flyer so you know what I am talking about... http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/TwoStep_0310.pdf And is a close up of some of the details...
We used a circle rhinestone brad in the middle. These are probably one of my favorite accessories! They add so much fun bling! :) (Ok...so any accessory I'm using at the time is kinda my fave...I'm not picky! But I REALLY love these! :) ) And then the Rich Razzleberry textured piece is actually glued on the inside of the card. Here is how it looks...
We used the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder (in the Occasions Mini catalog...LAST MONTH to order from this one!) for the background. And we used the Hugs notes (also in the Mini) to stamp the flower one (the scalloped rectangle). OH...and I had to use this color combo (Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery, and Close to Cocoa) before both Pale Plum and Close to Cocoa ARE GONE!!!! (They are part of the retiring colors I wrote about... http://designwithink.blogspot.com/2010/04/change-is-fresh-and-fun.html
Anyway...thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

Love this! One of the reasons I miss the club. :( But I'm totally stealing the idea! :)

Kasia said...

look at you, so on top of things! I haven't even thought about mothers day yet!

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...