Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Treat...

You are going to be SO JEALOUS! Yesterday my friend told me she had something to bring me for Halloween. Well she comes over and brings THIS...
Look HOW CUTE and totally YUMMY this looks! Fun Halloween popcorn in such a CUTE wrapping!! I know....I'm so lucky. :) This is a clear paint can, and then she just decorated the lid. Here is the top...
She used that yummy Rockability paper, and that SUPER fun skeleton from the "Scary Skeleton" set. She stamped him with Whisper White Craft ink and then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. TOO CUTE! Here is a close-up of the yummy popcorn (well...assuming it's super yummy. Right now I'm debating opening it because it looks SO CUTE! But my family is bugging me about it so I am sure it will be opened soon. :) But I had to at least get pictures first for sure! :) )
I was so excited to get this. I have lots of ideas for these clear paint cans now. :)
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...