Saturday, October 17, 2009

Halloween Ideas...

Need some fun Halloween ideas? Here are a few ideas I got from the training event last weekend. This first one is done with the Sweet Treat Cups (can I tell you HOW MUCH I love these things?! They are so much fun!) and Sweet Centers stamp set.
Here is a close-up of the cup portion of the card...
This next card is done with punches. You punch out three scallop circles and fold them all in half. Then glue them together to make the spider. The legs are done with the Photo Corner punch. The card folds in on the side, and it's kept closed with a belly band.
Here is a close-up of the spider...
And then the card opened up with the belly band.
Too much fun! :)
This next card is a fun folded card as well. This is how the front of the cards looks.
Then to "open" it, you pull the two ends and the center panel flips and you see the other side. ..
Here is a top view. HOW FUN is this?! :)
There is a tutorial for these kinds of cards HERE. The dimensions are a bit different on this card, and I know I wrote them down. But I have to find them before I can share them. :)
I hope these cards help you with any Halloween projects you are working on! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...