Friday, October 9, 2009

Fun Make and Takes...

I can't believe I haven't shown you these yet. These are a few of the make and takes we made at Stampin' Up!'s past convention in August. This first one is a card we made with the "Hello, Again" stamp set. I think this set is so cute and happy. :) LOVE it!
The card with coordinating envelope. I really like this layout. It's a great one that would be so easy to switch using whatever you wanted! The colors are Crushed Curry, Old Olive, and Rose Red. I really like them together and never would have put them together.
Here's a close-up of the main image. The flower was stamped twice, and the flower portion punched out and put up on a dimensional. The whole main image is up on dimensionals as well.
This next one I LOVE! It's an 8x8 Scrapbook page and it's TOO CUTE! It's using the "Things I Love" stamp set. (Think that is the name.) Anyway: here you go...

HOW FUN! I love the flowers. They are just different size circle punched out and roughed up a bit. :) Distressed the edges, crumpled up, and then flatten out again. Here is a close-up of one of them...
This one has the Silver Jumbo Grommet in the middle. I love the look that brings. I seriously love this page.
Just a cute accent. I thought it was clever. That is the Modern Label punch poking out, and then the ribbon attached to it. So fun.
I loved this too. Stamp the big saying and then all these little ones are cut out and up on dimensionals.
I hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hi, Ashley,
You blow me away girl!!! You're making a lover of the new colors, that besides the Melon and Razzle-berry, I HATED!!! How about the suede? What colors do you like with it?
Pam from (coal mines & power plants),
and wonderful people, I might, add,
Price

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...