Monday, October 5, 2009

Deal of the Week!!

It's BACK!!!! Stampin' Up! is again offering a fabulous DEAL OF THE WEEK!!! It will be announced every Monday...so check back to see the current Deal of the Week! This week is SO MUCH FUN! It's all about the PUNCHES!!! Let me know by Sunday night if you would like to take advantage of any of these DEALS!!!

This week:

  • 5-Petal Flower Punch ($15.95) Sale Price: $10.99
  • My Way Punch ($15.95) Sale Price: $11.99
  • Trio Flower Punch ($15.95) Sale Price: $10.99

**Note: There are NO limits and NO minimum purchase required.**
Email me at ashleyann423@gmail to order! :)

1 comment:

Kasia said...

ooh I like the new buttons you have on your blog!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...