Saturday, August 16, 2008

LOOK WHAT CAME...

YIP-YIP-YIPPEEE! My box of new catalog goodies came yesterday. I know you might not really care that I got new stuff, but you should! :) This new stuff helps me bring cute projects to YOU! :) As you can see...I have even mounted some of stamps already. Thanks Stampin' Up! for die-cutting the stamps. :) Anyway: I've taken some stuff out of the box already, but I got stamp sets, all the new ribbons, new DSP, the BIG SHOT!!!!!! with some dies, the new punches, card stock, etc, etc. I'M SO EXCITED TO START PLAYING! It's been a busy weekend so I haven't really yet. (It's been killing me!) So wish me luck in getting time to play! :)

4 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG I got so excited seeing this and reading it, can't wait to see what amazing things you make :)
that big shot looks awesome wanna see some stuff made with that for sure!

Michelle Denson said...

HOLY COW!! I thought you were going to be "good" and "conservative" when you ordered! I want to come see the Big Shot. I'm really interested in these as opposed to the Cricket. Email me!

GINA said...

Lucky you. Have fun with all your new stuff. I will be looking for ideas.

Megan said...

So exciting! I think I am going to have to get the Big Shot after seeing all the fun things made with it! :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...