Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another Convention Make and Take...

Ok...so I've kinda fallen behind with what I had already planned on sharing with you about convention. :) But I definitely wanted to show you this...HOW CUTE is this BOX?!?! That ribbon is made with the NEW 1 1/4" Pink Pirouette grosgrain ribbon! AHHHH! We can start ordering at NOON tomorrow! So yes...that is what I will be doing at this time tomorrow. Ordering my FIRST STUFF from the NEW CATTY! I can't wait. :) Anyway: to make this rosette, you simply make stitches every 1/4" or so down one edge of the ribbon (we used the Linen Thread but I am sure you could use whatever thread). Then when you have gone the whole way, you just pull one end which gathers it all together. It is SO CUTE and my new fave trick with ribbon. :) Give it a try! Then to get that glittery edge...just put a line of Crystal Effects around and then pour chunky glitter on it. SO CUTE! :) Anyway: had to make sure I shared this with you! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kadee said...

Very Pretty! Thanks for sharing! Nice to meet another "Davis County Girl" :-)

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...