Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Corporate Invitation...

So this is an invite I made for an event for my husband's work. It is two cards with info...held together with a belly band. It actually was pretty fun to make...and I think turned out pretty cute. Brian (my husband) is pitching it for me to his fellow co-workers to get everyone on board.
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Versa Mark, Real Red Craft, VersaMarker
Card Stock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Black Embossing Powder, Clear Embossing Powder

2 comments:

bribets said...

Wow, Ashley! Those look amazing. If they look this good on camera, I'm sure they are 100 times better in pictures. Wow. Great job!

Michelle Denson said...

Ashley, your stuff is amazing! We need to talk sometme (I'm Heidi and Jill's neighbor/friend--remember me?)!! I loved the invitations you did for your hubby--very classy looking and well done. (I'm an English teacher and noticed one little typo. I'm hesitant to mention but thought you'd rather know than not. On the second sheet, you say "I import/export less then..." It should be THAN. With our Utahnics language, we say "then" but it should be "than." Hope I didn't offend!!! :) (Also, a HUGE congrats on your Founder's Circle Award! I'm so excited for you!!!!)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...