Sunday, August 24, 2008

Canvas Bags...

As a Stampin' Up demo...we get a magazine filled with ideas sent to us. They also have a spot where they showcase winners of contests and their projects. One lady decorated a canvas bag with ribbon and felt flowers. I fell in love with it however didn't do anything about it. Then I saw my friend, Michelle's, and she gave me further inspiration to give them a try! So these are a few I made to sell at our Farmer's Market booth...

Aren't they too cute! The supplies are: Canvas Bag, Lots of SU' ribbon!, Felt Flowers Accents and Elements, and assorted Stampin' Up! buttons. They are fun to make and I think really fun to see the outcome. :)

5 comments:

Jill said...

Super duper cute...I need more details. How did you adhere the ribbon and flowers, and did you stamp with classic or craft ink, and where are the bags from, Walmart? CUTE!

Sherri said...

Do dang cute! Did you sell any? I want more details too like where you got the bag and adhering too!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

oooh these look great!

Megan said...

These are awesome! I'm with Jill and Sheri...I want more details! :)

Lynn said...

I love your tote bags! Simply adorable!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...