Sunday, August 17, 2008

Altered Notebooks...

So...I know you're hoping for some new samples with new stuff from the new catalog...however...I don't have any just yet. Busy weekend. I know...I'm a loser. I'll work on that for tomorrow! I haven't posted these yet though...so at least you get something new, right?! :) Here are some altered notebooks I have done for the Farmer's Market this weekend. Anyone in Salt Lake this weekend? Feel free to come to our booth and see us! (My friend and I do one...it's a blast!) Since I didn't have my new DSP when I made these....this paper is all retired! Sorry it's not current stuff!!! Hope you enjoy and get some sort of inspiration from anyway! (And the sets are current! And HEY! Some sets are new ones from the new catalog...we got them at convention. So that's something! :) )

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh very adorable, love them all. So what time is the farmers market?? will let you know If i can make it!!!! ha ha ha I wish, still trying to convince hubby to move to the US lol.

Megan said...

cute! I like how you did the new ribbon thing on the bottom two books! :)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...