Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Color Inspiration #20

I wasn't able to do the last color inspiration, and when I saw this one I thought, "Oh boy! I have to go get that chair now...that's BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT!!!" And then of course I thought, "I HAVE to do this color inspiration because I LOVE these colors together!" Thanks a lot, Kristina! :) I really did enjoy this one though! So joking aside...thanks for picking my colors! :)

I took inspiration from the canvas bags I posted about earlier HERE. (***Note about the bags: I've gotten a lot of email requests wanting to know how I did the bags, where I got the bags, etc. Well...as far as where I got them....I can't really remember. I have had them in my closet forever. I remember looking at Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby, Robert's, and Michael's for them. I just can't remember the final place I bought them at. Then as far as how I adhered everything...I used a tacky craft glue. Can't remember the name, but it's gold. And I know some people have sewn them, so you could always do that route. I'm just not too handy of a seamstress. :) So for the lack of specifics! )

Anyway: this card comes from the design of those bags. I can't say it came out just like I pictured, but it is what it is. :) I hope you enjoy!
Stamps: Thank You Kindly, Priceless
Ink: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Regal Rose, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Felt Flowers Too, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon, Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, Certainly Celery brads
I LOVE RIBBON! :) (I just had to declare that at least after this card. :) )

13 comments:

Kathryn said...

Very pretty -- Those felt flowers are GORGEOUS!! Great job! :)

Sarah said...

Pretty!
Love those flowers they look great!

Kim said...

Love the accessories!

Megan said...

So cute!

Sherri said...

Cute! I want those felt fusion flowers now!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Very nice, Love those felt flowers, looks reaklly good!

Traveling Mama said...

This is so pretty! I love your bow!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Such a pretty card.

Sarah
xx

Catherine said...

love your bow...too cute!

Shawntel said...

The flowers and the ribbon work so well together! I love how the ribbon is layered and the flowers have the swirly stems! Wonderful Job!

MEL said...

Oh so pretty!

Lori said...

Pretty! Love how you used the felt flowers and the bow you created looks great, too.

Deanna said...

Lovin the new flowers and that bow is "tight" it a good way! :)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...