Sunday, August 3, 2008

Convention Pics....

*** WARNING!!!! Kinda long post! :) ***
Here are some shots from convention. I can't believe it's over. I'm SO SAD!!! It's fun to get back to my family, but it is SUCH a good time that it's sad to say goodbye for a year. Thanks to everyone for making it SO FABULOUS!!!!

Here's my cute downline, Megan. She stayed with me during convention, and it was fun getting to know her more. She was a FABULOUS help to me (as I tend to get a bit ditzy from the excitement from everything) the whole time. Our new catty!!!! YEAH!!!!!! (I think you can tell from her smile that she's happy! :) ) This was in the morning the first day. Gina, Kristine, me, and Megan (three of my cute downline!) all hanging out waiting to get into the Memento Mall. Megan and I waited in line for THREE HOURS that first morning! It was fun to visit with everyone, look through the catalog, etc, etc...but I couldn't believe how long we had to wait! Of course I had to make it worth it after waiting that long. :) So I got the DARLING project tote, camera bag, Art from the Heart CD, Statement of the Heart stamp with 20th anniversary charm, pens, Key finder key chain thing, and I think that's it. Hmmmm..can't remember what else. I'll try to take a pic of it all later to share, if you really care. :) FABULOUS IDEA! This was on display at the Memento Mall. I LOVE this! Designer Series Paper just rolled together and then put in a cute vase. Tie vase with ribbon, put in flower, and VOILA! Cute display. I loved this!!!Don't be too jealous...but it's KRISTINA!!!! I was SO EXCITED to meet her the FIRST General Session. YEAH!!!! She's so cute. I met her a few time throughout convention, and she's fabulous! Three of my amazing dowline...Gina, Shirley, and Kristine. It was so much fun getting to hang with everyone for four days! On Check-In day some of us from our group went to Gateway Mall (it's an outdoor mall and I LOVE this place!) for lunch. We ended up at Applebee's, and it was a blast. We all walked a bit further than we planned, but it was worth it to have that yummy Oriental Chicken Salad! This is Sherri and Deborah...and they are in my sideline group. (We all come through the same demo up in our "demo genealogy" line. :) ) I met Deborah by chance through splitcoast stampers when we were deciding whether or not to go to Leadership in Palm Springs this Jan. We both ended up going, and we ended up all traveling together...along with my upline, Jill. I'm so glad because it's been great staying in touch afterwards and then hanging out at convention this year too! Hi girls!!!! :)
My amazing upline (and cousin...well...my cousin's wife but I call her cousin :) ), Jill! Isn't she so cute!!!Ahhhh...look at cute Betsy! :) She's my BFF and I'm so excited she was with me at convention this year! :)
YEAH!!!! I WON ANOTHER FREE STAMP SET!!!! They do this "Prize Patrol" thing during the General Sessions. Everyone gets a wristband when they check in. They will flash one up throughout the general sessions and if yours matches, you win whatever they are giving out at the time. You can see on the screen in the background that I won with Blue Checks! It was the LAST one they did! I was thrilled! :) Yeah for free stamps!!!! :)
And here is my group. This was at the end. So sad to be all done. It was so much fun and hope we're all able to make it next year!!!! Thanks for the blast of a time girls!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...