Monday, August 11, 2008

It's HERE AND AVAILABLE!!!

Today is THE DAY!!!! The NEW Fall Winter Catalog is AVAILABLE!!!! I'm so excited and of course...already put in my first order. :) Now I just have to wait to get to my house. Hmmmmm....is it here yet?! Is it here yet?! :) Going to be a long wait! :) But wanted to share the catalog with all of you. Here is the link.... http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/us_fw_2008_sm.pdf

Let me know if you have any questions on anything! Also let me know if there is anything you want to order. Stampin' Up!, for the first time, is offering 15% off a select number of NEW stamp sets! It's from now until September 30th. So if any of them are on your wish list, make sure you order them by then! Just send me an email with your order (designwithink@gmail.com) and I'd be happy to have it shipped right to your door! Here is the list of stamp sets that are available at a discount... http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Never_Before_Seen_US.pdf

Hope you are all having a great day!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...