Friday, July 1, 2022

Lovely & Lasting Color Challenge...TGIF Challenge 375!

 I  ♡ LOVE ♡  a good color challenge!  Love it!  And that is what we have for this weeks TGIF Challenge!  So let's get to it! 

Colors Soft Sea Foam, Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride
Inks:  Soft Sea Foam, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Suede
Cardstock/Papers:  Basic White, Soft Sea Foam, Blushing Bride
Stamps: Lovely & Lasting
Tools: Into the Clouds Embossing Folder
Accessories: Linen Thread, Brushed Brass Butterflies

I love this card!  I love this stamp set.  It comes with a fun punch in a bundle, but for this card I just used the stamp set.  I stamped the floral image a few times in a few colors.  The first in Soft Sea Foam onto the cardstock piece that I was putting onto my card front.  Then I stamped the image twice in Flirty Flamingo, and cut out the floral pieces.  I wanted a layered look, so for the top layer, I snipped the petals and cut off some of the flower so that I could use my bone folder to curl some of the petals.  I really love how it came out!  (I also really love the Into the Clouds Embossing Folder that I used on the background.  Swoon! 😍😍😍




I hope you enjoy this card!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Now...head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you make!!! 

If you have any questions or need any help in getting your hands on any Stampin' Up! supplies...please let me know!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...