Tuesday, June 21, 2022

He's All That! Father's Day!!!

This past Sunday we celebrated Father's Day!  We are out of town, so I didn't get to celebrate with my Dad.  (Since I am fortunate to live so close to my Dad, I will get to celebrate with him when we get back! Yay!) We did have a great time celebrating the dad in our family...my husband, Brian.  He's an incredible dad to our three girls.  We are beyond lucky to have him!  I made my own card for him, and then my girls just wanted me to make their cards to give to him also.  Haha.  So I obliged and made 3 quick cards for them to write their notes to him in.  Want to see them?!  Assume so, or you wouldn't be here, right?!  Hee.  


Colors White, Pacific Point, Kraft
Inks:  Pacific Point, Soft Suede, Memento Jet Black
Cardstock/Papers:  Basic White, Basic White Thick, Pacific Point, Kraft Notecards & Envelopes, Brights Designer Series Paper
Stamps: He's All That
Tools: All That Dies
Accessories: Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels

There is the whole "set"...if you will.  The white one is the card from me, obviously.  Then the other three are the ones from my girls.  I used the new Kraft Note Cards & Envelopes and the He's All That Bundle.  LOVE LOVE LOVE the notecards and love that bundle!  The notecards even come with a gift box, and the bundle is amazing!  The stamp set is even pretty versatile and the dies that come with the stamp set are completely versatile.  I will used them A LOT.  Fun labels and banners galore!  Then I did use one retired Memories & More card...from the Tropical Oasis Card Pack.

Here are some close photos of the cards...



Clean & simple card that still pack some details and texture.  Love doing tone on tone die-cuts for just some subtle & clean texture.  And love a white card with a pop of color.  The pop of color I used on all of these cards is Pacific Point.  

Then the Kraft notecards:


They are all super simple, but I love every one of them.  The Kraft color is so fun.  I used a spare notecard for die-cutting the labels, because I couldn't find my Kraft cardstock.  But you could just use the Kraft 6x6 cardstock instead of sacrificing a notecard.  Haha.  



They are all stamped with the Father's Day greeting on the inside.  I am just showing it on this card so I can also show you how I did the Designer Paper strip.  You could totally just cut a small strip and adhere it down the front of the card.  But...I like cutting a small piece off the front of the card, and adhered a DSP strip to the inside.  Love the little detail it adds. 


This one is the one I used the retired Memories & More card.  It was perfect (we are at the beach) and so quick and easy.  I did stamp and cut out the corners from the He's All That Stamp Set, and I love the little detailed touch that gives.  


I hope you enjoy these cards!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  I would be happy to help!  Would love to help you with your papercrafting and Stampin' Up product needs!

As a bonus...here is my cute family on Father's Day! 


Let me know how I can help you!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...