Friday, June 3, 2022

Best Butterflies for TGIF Challenge 371!

Color Challenge is here for TGIF Challenge #371!!!  I've said this before, but I LOVE Color Challenges!!  They are so easy to just grab the colors and get to creating!!!  💗  I am using a brand new Bundle today also...the Best Butterflies Bundle!  Check it out below, and then head to the TGIF Challenges Blog to play along with us! 

Colors Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Polished Pink
Inks:  Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Polished PinkVersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Basic White, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Stamps: Best Butterflies, Hello Ladybug (flowers)
Tools: Build A Butterfly Dies, Artisan Additions Dies, Timeworn Type Embossing Folder, Heat Tool
Accessories: Basics Embossing Powder, Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Can you tell what the colors are?!  Well...just in case...here you go!


I also added a splash of Polished Pink...because why not?!  Hee.  Just a few more pics of the card details...





Once again...all about the texture!  😁  Love how much the tone on tone card base/embossed piece/die-cut adds!  💕

I hope you enjoy!  Now...come join this color party over on the TGIF Challenges Blog!  Let me know if you have any questions at all!  Would love to help you with any of your papercrafting needs!  And if you need help getting any of the supplies I used to make this card...just let me know!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...