Monday, July 25, 2022

Sending Good Thoughts with Paper Pumpkin Fun!

Have you put together your July Paper Pumpkin Kit yet?!  I just did and my heavens...I had SO MUCH FUN!  Want to see the fun I had?!  😀  This kit makes 9 cards with a fun sea "message in a bottle" theme. Love it!  💕 You get the supplies to make 3 each of 3 cards.  I, however, switched things up a little bit.  The first set of three, I made them exactly how the kit directed you to make them...

So cute, huh?!  Love them all!  When making the second set...I kept them mostly the same, just used a few more colors with a few small changes...

Have to admit...love them that much more with the different colors. 😀 (For the coral & seahorse...I just turned them around & used a Blending Brush to add the color I wanted!) Love the starfish stamp also...so added that in a few places.  Added some of the sequins from the Mini Catalog also! 

Here are a few pics of the details:





The third set...I mixed things up a bit.  Had quite a bit of fun with this, I have to admit! 😍 Here is what I made with the last set! 

(The lighting is a bit off, but both the ship & the seahorse are embossed with gold.  See photos below for more accurate pic.)

Check out this fabulously gold seahorse!!! 😍😍😍  Kinda love the whole thing, honestly.  And the only thing I added was a few ink colors, embossing powder, and sequins!  I guess a few scraps of cardstock also.




I love the clear embossed ship in the background!  Have to admit...kinda felt pretty clever stamping that there.  😂 Haha.  It's the little things, right?!

And this gold embossed ship is pretty stellar also. For the starfish banner, I turned a blue banner around (the kit came with an extra) and stamped it repeatedly and then added some ink with a Blending Brush!  Kinda obsessed with that also!  

Thanks for joining me in my Paper Pumpkin Kit fun!  It was amazing and I want to do this every month!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  And if you need help subscribing to Paper Pumpkin...let me know!  💕  Everyone needs some fun happy mail to surprise them in their mailbox each month!  Hee.

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...