Saturday, July 23, 2022

Amazing Phrases With Blended Summer Shadows!

 It is SALE-A-BRATION time!!!!  YIPPEEEE!!!  One of the FREE stamp sets that you can earn is called Amazing Phrasing.  And it packs a greeting punch!  I love it!   Check it out...


Colors Polished Pink, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks:  Polished Pink Blends, Parakeet Party Blends, Tahitian Tide, Versamark
Cardstock/Papers: Tahitian Tide, Basic Black, Basic White
Stamps: Shaded Summer, Amazing Phrasing
Tools: Summer Shadows Dies, Penned Flowers Dies (scallop border), Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Water Painter (splatter)
Accessories: Basics Embossing Powders, Glossy Dots Assortment, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack

Then I stamped on the inside as well...


What do you think?! Love it as much as I do?!  Fun little tip on this card also!  Here is a better. pic of the flowers and leaves...

See the subtle variation of color?!  Want to know how I quickly did that?!  

Simply color on Basic White Cardstock with Blends Markers!  Lots of ways to do this, but all I did was add color with the lightest color and then added some spots of dark.  Swirled over with the light again, but didn't try to make it "pretty" or anything.  Then just die cut your shapes!  See how not-pretty the coloring is...



But how fun it still turns out!


Just a few more pics of some details for you...



This greeting stamp set is SO MUCH FUN!


Check out the SALE-A-BRATION brochure and let me know how I can help you get what you want! 😊

Thank you so much for visiting!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...