Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Winter With Beautiful Boughs...

We are continuing on with the seasonal theme for Day 12 of the #30daycardmakingchallenge, and WINTER has arrived!  Winter is most definitely NOT my most favorite season.  But I actually had a lot of fun making this card.  Really loving this color combo:  Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake, Whisper White. 


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, Jet Black StazOn, Light Pretty Peacock Blends Marker
Cardstock/Papers:  Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Sparkle Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Band Together
Tools: Beautiful Boughs Dies, Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, Corrugated 3D Embossing Folder, Aqua Painter
AccessoriesWhisper White Solid Baker's Twine, Woven Threads Sequin Assortment

I LOVE these sparkly boughs...die-cut with the Beautiful Boughs Dies. 


I colored Whisper White Baker's Twine with the Light Pretty Peacock Blends Marker...I love doing this! 


(And can we talk about this label die-cut?!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!)

I hope you enjoy this card and are having fun with this challenge! 


Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!  I would love to help you!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...