Monday, April 6, 2020

Tropical Summer Pineapple...

Just here continuing on with the #30daycardmakingchallenge!  Up to day 10!  And maybe this will be my FAVORITE challenge...because it is SUMMER themed!  YAY!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE SUMMER!  Sunshine, warm weather, pool parties, sun out so late at night, BBQ's, parties (well this may be different this summer.  BOO HOO!), people around, etc, etc.  I LOVE IT!  So YES PLEASE!  Let me make a card for you, summer.  😊

(This is my love letter to summer...because yes, I very much often think about how amazing you are.)

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks:  Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, StazOn Black, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Pineapple Punch, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Whisper White, Vellum, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Tropical Chic, Thanks for the Laughs
Tools: In the Tropics Dies, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Linen Thread, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots

I went all tropical on this one!  I used the Tropical Chic Stamp Set, as well as the In the Tropics Dies.  This pineapple pretty much has my heart!  😍😍😍


I watercolored onto Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, and then cut out the pieces using the pineapple dies.  (The flowers are just cut out from Flirty Flamingo cardstock.)  I then added Pineapple Punch cardstock to the back of the bottom part of the pineapple. 

I also really love the black tropical leaves in the background.  I did that on a tag earlier in this challenge (you can see that HERE), but I added some splatter this time.  




I hope you enjoy this card!  If there ever was a day for you to participate in this challenge, I would say today is the day! Hee. 


Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know how I can help you with your paper crafting needs!  Let me know any questions you have! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

1 comment:

StinkerbellSteph said...

This is my new favorite card, that I didn’t know I needed, but now I’m in love with and can’t wait to copy!! I hope you don’t mind! Love usining the black as a graphics element in the backdrop to pop the yellow pineapple.

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...