Friday, April 3, 2020

A Rainbow Wish...

It's a RAINBOW Challenge day!  No WAY am I missing out on this one!  I love rainbows!  😍  I had a few different ideas for rainbow, but here is where I ended up going...


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks:  VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Tools: Heat Tool, Broadway Lights Dies
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine
 
I had some other things I wanted to add to it, but ended up just leaving it with the rainbow words, greeting, and a few accessories. 

Also, after I adhered all the words down, I embossed it with the Subtle Embossing Folder.  I ended up loving this because it was kinda fun to see the inconsistency with the embossing.  The "Wish" words were embossed really well, but  it was kinda scattered with the white part...because of the difference in the thickness of the cardstock portions that had the words adhered down...


I love all these colors though...against the stark white...YUM!


So what do you think?!  Do you love all these colors?!  :-) 


Thank you so much for visiting!!  Are you playing along with the #30daycardmakingchallenge?  I hope so! 


It is a fun challenge that gives me a bit of motivation during this crazy time!  Please let me know if you have questions or if I can help you with anything! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...