Sunday, April 12, 2020

Label Me Birthday Rainbow Sketch...

What is better than a birthday wish?!  Well...a RAINBOW Birthday wish, right?!  Today for #30daycardmakingchallenge...there is a fun card sketch!  However...I kinda switched things up!  First I will show you the card I made:


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock
Inks:  Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Pool Party, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers:  Pretty Peacock, Whisper White
Stamps: Label Me Bold
Tools: Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder, Flourish Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Heat Tool, Sponge
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Whisper White Baker's Twine
Now let me share the sketch:


So you can tell I switched things up a bit.  I flipped the layout, so it was vertical.  Then changed the position a bit of the focal point.  I loved making this card and love all the little details.  Like that subtle flower behind the focal point greeting...I just cut it out in the same color cardstock as I made the card front.  (Pretty Peacock)


And I LOVE that background that the "Happy Birthday" greetings are all adhered to.  I stamped flowers in VersaMark ink onto Whisper White cardstock.  I then embossed them with White Embossing Powder, and sponged over it with Pool Party ink.  Love it! 


Then those stamped greetings from the Label Me Stamp Set...stamped in rainbow colors...why YES!  I love a good rainbow!  Hee. 


I so hope you enjoy this card!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  Would love to help you!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...