Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Advenutre Silhouettes...

Here we go with Day 19 of the #30daycardmakingchallenge!  And this one is a FUN one!  As soon as I saw what the challenge was, I knew just what I wanted to use.  The sentiment on this card has NEVER felt more accurate to me.  Because it is talking about two things I am missing SOOOO SOOOO MUCH with this quarantine life we are living...


SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)

Colors: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo
Inks:  Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy, VersaMark, BLENDS: Mango Melody Dark
Cardstock/Papers:  Thick Whisper White, Basic Black, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Silhouette Scenes
Tools: Sweet Silhouette Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Corrugated 3D Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
AccessoriesWhite Stampin' Emboss Powder, Iridescent Sequin Assortment, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Silver 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon

So do you agree?!  "Life was meant for good friends & great adventures," RIGHT?!?!  😀  What adventures do you go on when we can leave the house again?! 😊

Can you tell what the challenge is?!  It is a Seek Adventure challenge!  Perfect for right now, right?!  Let's think of some fun things to do when this is all over to give us something to look forward to!


I am super in love with the watercoloring on this card.  (Am I allowed to say that?!)  It just was a lot of fun to do.  The sky was done with Pineapple Punch (my favorite yellow ink ever!), Mango Melody, and Flirty Flamingo.  The grass area is Granny Apple Green. Then I added some splatter with Night of Navy.

And how about those sweet silhouettes?!  They are embossed with the Shimmer Black Stampin' Emboss Powder...and it is so much fun to see it shimmer. 

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THAT ADVENTURE WORD.  😍 I kinda love how that turned out also.  I just die-cut it using the Sweet Silhouettes Dies, then glued it back in place!  So it kinda looks embossed and just adds some fun subtle texture. 


This really may be my new favorite saying...


It just took the words right out of my heart!!!! 😀

And are you wondering where this ribbon is from?!


I colored it with a Blends Marker!  The Dark Mango Melody marker, to be exact.  😀

I hope you enjoy this card!  I also hope you play along with this challenge!  It is so much fun!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  Would also love to help you with any of your papercrafting needs! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...