Thursday, May 23, 2019

May Club Project

I sure do love my monthly club group.  It is so much fun and always makes my heart happy.  And then I get to share the projects we make with you!  So double win!  😀 I shared the card we made for club this month in THIS POST.   Now I want to share the project we made!  This one is all for the men in our lives.  We used the Geared Up Garage Bundle to make this fun Mini Pizza Box:



Colors: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Bermuda Bay, Jet Black StazOn, Pineapple Punch Blends
Cardstock/Papers Basic Black, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Watercolor Paper, Silver Foil Paper
Stamps: Geared Up Garage
Tools: Big Shot, Garage Gears Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies
Accessories: Silver/Black Metallic Ribbon
 
The top of the box is all on a belly band...so you can easily open it without destroying everything.  😀


This gear die is my total fave thing in this whole bundle...LOVE. LOVE. LOVE it!!!  😍  I also am pretty in love with that fabulous Black/Silver Striped Metallic Ribbon.  Swoon! Swoon!



I hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...