Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Perennial Birthday in Black...

Well hello there!  Thanks for popping in to my little neck of the woods.  If you happened to follow me, you may have noticed THIS POST from yesterday.  I shared a fun coloring tip on Stampin' Up!'s Instagram page.  I LOVE coloring that way...and so I am sharing another sample with you today on how to use this.  I am using one of my very fave stamp sets, Perennial Birthday.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the floral images in this set.  So whimsical and fun!!!  Anyway...let me quit blabbing and just show you:



Colors: Melon Mambo, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black
Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, StazOn Black
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery White, Whisper White, Basic Black, Coastal Cabana
Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Tools: Big Shot, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Sponge Dauber (to add color)
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Metallic Pearls
What do you think?! Fun?!  I LOVE how the colors pop SO MUCH on the black!  Swoon!  😍😍😍  But I want to know what you think!  Do you like a black card?!

Just look at these flowers:


(And that Tin Tile Embossing Folder!  Major love this one!!!!)

 
Loving the splattering of Metallic Pearls also.  Man I just love this card.  It makes me happy when I see it!  Hope you enjoy! 

Thanks so much for visiting and please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...