Tuesday, May 14, 2019

More Sponge Dauber Coloring...

Remember THIS POST where I posted the tip on sponge dauber coloring?!  Well...I have another card to share!  Using the same stamps and everything:


Colors: Melon Mambo, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather, Pool Party
Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery White, Pool Party, Basic Black
Stamps: Falling Flowers, Well Said
Tools: Big Shot, May Flowers Dies, Well Written Dies, Striped Scallops Embossing Folder, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins

Love this little bunch of flowers. 😍😍😍


Quick post today but see my previous post if you have any questions on how I did this.  😁  Or just let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...