Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Instagram Tip With Falling Flowers...

I have to say, I am having SUCH a fun time being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team this year.  And seeing things like this...well...it just still makes my heart skip a beat:


**I HAVE A TIP UP ON STAMPIN' UP!'s INSTAGRAM PAGE!!!**  Seriously...so much fun!!!  😍 And don't worry...you can follow me on Instagram (@designwithink) but I am also sharing it right here! 😀 

I think it is so much fun to add color to paper.  Starting with a white paper and turning it into a work of art...well that is one reason we love papercrafting...right?!  So today I am sharing a fun tip to add color to stamped images that is super easy.  Just use ink and a sponge dauber! 



Colors: Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery White, Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Falling Flowers, Well Said
Tools: Big Shot, May Flowers Dies, Well Written Dies, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter (for splatter)
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, Colored Doilies

I love this card...can I say that?!  It just is one of those that makes my heart happy whenever I look at it!  😍  So let me show you how I did this!

First...just stamp some images and gather some colors that you want to use.  I am using one of my very favorite stamp sets!  It is the Falling Flowers Stamp Set and it is retiring in just a few weeks!  So sad...but there is still time to grab it!  (There are also coordinating dies...called May Flowers...so grab those also!  😀) 


Then just dab your sponge dauber into the ink pad to get some ink on it and swirl onto your images:


You can get so much color variation...with just one ink pad! 


Don't worry if it looks messy.  Just die cut these (or fussy cut) and they look amazing! 


Seriously...do you love these flowers as much as I do?!  Hee.  But LOOK at all that color!  I hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!   Let me know if you have any questions!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...