Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Garden Impressions Beauty...

Is anyone else completely crushed that the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper is retiring?! 😭  I LOVE this paper!  Pretty much all your work is done for you, and you can have a gorgeous card at the end.  Here's a quick card I made with the paper and a fun butterfly cut from the Butterfly Beauty Dies...


Colors: Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, So Saffron
Ink Pads: VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery White, Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, So Saffron, Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Strong & Beautiful
Tools: Big Shot, Butterfly Beauty, Stitched Shapes, Heat Tool
Accessories: Silver Thread, Basic Rhinestones


Love Love Love this butterfly die-cut:


And just look at this gorgeous paper!!!


I would love to see what you have made with this paper!  And if you don't have it...just a few more days to get it before it is retired!  Let me know if I can help you get some!

Thanks for visiting!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...