Tuesday, May 21, 2019

May Club Card...Soaring Above the Rest:

It's about time I post the club projects we made this month at my club!  I love this card, because we used one of my fave things...the SHIMMERY WHITE Embossing Paste!!!  Swoon!


Colors: Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Lemon Lime Twist, Gray Granite, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Black
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Gray Granite, Pool Party, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Lemon Lime Twist
Stamps: Lift Me Up
Tools: Big Shot, Up & Away Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Pattern Party Decorative Masks, Palette Knives, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch
Accessories: Iridescent Ice Sequins, Shimmery White Embossing Paste, Linen Thread, Colored Doilies

Those clouds in the background are done with the Pattern Party Decorative Masks and the Shimmery White Embossing Paste!  Aren't they so much fun?!


They add such a fun texture!  And I LOVE this stamp set (Lift Me Up) and dies (Up & Away) set!!!  Retiring soon! 


What is your favorite party?!  Those sequins also have me all 😍😍😍! 

Let me know if you have any questions!  Thank you so much for visiting!!! 


Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...