Sunday, May 12, 2019

Chocolate AND Everything Is Rosy...Yes Please!

I had my Everything Is Rosy class this weekend.  So of course I had to make a little treat for them!  And of course I had to use the FABULOUS Everything Is Rosy products!  So without further ado...


Colors: Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Rose Gold
Ink Pads: VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery White, Night of Navy
Stamps: Everything Is Rosy
Tools: Heat Tool, Detailed Trio Punch, Story Label Punch, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack (Flirty Flamingo), 2018-2020 In Color Mini Binder Clips, 3x6 Gusseted Cello Bags, Everything Is Rosy Product Medley: Rose Gold Shimmer Paint, Printed Die-Cuts,

These are made with the 3x6 Gusseted Cello Bags.  Look how cute from the side.  You can see the paper better.  I lined the bag with the paper to add some fun to the bag:




Totally love these little guys.  The make my heart happy!  And since one makes me so happy...why not show you more?!  😀


I have to say...I wasn't sure what kind of tag I was going to make...but I ended up loving it.  I did a watercolor was with the Rose Gold Shimmer Paint that is included in the kit.  TOTALLY stunning!  I just used a pretty dry Aqua Painter and just "washed" it on.  I had it a little wet to help it blend, but definitely not as much as if I was using ink.



One last look at the full tag:


Love the layered pieces and LOVE these pre-printed die-cuts that come in the kit!!!  They made making these tags a total breeze!!!

I hope you enjoy!  This Product Medley is only available this month...or why supplies last!  And I expect it to sell out before May 31st.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help getting your hands on one of these kits!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...