Friday, May 10, 2019

TGIF Challenge 211...A true challenge:

So this week was TOUGH for me!!!!  First...I'm going to show you what I made. Then I will show you the challenge. 😀  I ended up liking what I made and had a fun time making it.  But when I saw the challenge...I panicked a little.  Haha. 



Colors: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist
Ink Pads: Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery White
Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Tools: Heat Tool
Accessories: Metallics Sequin Assortment, Gold Embossing Powder

Can you guess what the challenge is?!?!  Well here you go!!


NO LAYERS!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE layers!!!!  😀  I have to admit though...this was FUN and I want to do this more!  So I can't wait to see what you come up with this week!!!!

Here are a few more details of the card...but it really is just stamping, an embossed sentiment, and  some sequins.  EASY, PEASY!!!  I LOVE how this gold sentiments just shines!!!  And I LOVE this sentiment!  "If flowers were hugs, I'd give you a thousand."  YES!  (And also want someone to make me a card with this sentiment...I love hugs.  Haha.) 


And YES...since I couldn't do layers...I used Shimmery White for my card.  I LOVE this cardstock and use it ALLLLL the time.  So FOR SURE I had to use this to add just a little extra pop without any layers.  😀



So what do you think?!  Have you been inspired to give our challenge a go?!  Can't wait to see what you do!  Head over to the CHALLENGE BLOG to play along! 

Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey doll! So pretty. I'm glad this set is staying! You worked some magic and with NO LAYERS!

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...