Monday, May 13, 2019

Happy Mother's Day With Everything Is Rosy!!!

Yes, yes, yes...I am still using the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley to spread love and joy around!  😀  Are you?!  (If not...you are almost out of time to get it!  Just message me and I will help you get one!)

This time...it was for Mother's Day!!!


Colors: Melon Mambo, Night of Navy
Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery White, Night of Navy, Everything Is Rosy Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Everything Is Rosy, Paper Pumpkin March 2018 Stamp Set
Tools: Heat Tool, Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Everything Is Rosy Product Medley: Night of Navy Metallic Edged Ribbon, Rose Gold Mirrored Embellishments, Copper Metallic Thread, Lustrous White Mini Gable Boxes

How cute is this tag?!  I kind of love them...


😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

What do you think?!  And look how cute they are just tied onto this fabulous Lustrous White Mini Gable Box!!!


(The boxes are all shimmery in real life!  GORGEOUSLY SO!!!!)

I used the Mirror Embellishments from the kit in on the flowers...and I LOVE these guys so much!  They are the perfect little embellishment for the center of the flowers.  Just a few more peeks at these tags:



What do you think?!  I'm in love! 

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com



No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...