Saturday, May 4, 2019

Well Written Bloom...

If you like one card that you make, you should make a whole bunch...right?!  That was my thought on this card...

(And yes...I am so excited spring is here that I took photos on my lawn.  Haha.)   


Colors: Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Thick Whisper White, Shimmery White, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Gold Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Bloom By Bloom, Well Said
Tools: Well Written Dies, Dot to Dot Embossing Folder, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder

I LOVE this fun bold floral stamp set...and I love a fun white card with pops of color.  So that is what made me feel like I had to make more of these.  😁


Aren't they all just so pretty?!  I love them!!!  I think this stamp set pairs PERFECTLY with the Well Said Bundle.  Those dies and sentiments are so much fun!  


And these blooms...how could you not be happy just looking at them?!


Hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  If you have any questions on anything...please let me know!  Also...can we please all cry together that Lemon Lime Twist will be retiring in just a few weeks?!  😢

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...