Thursday, May 30, 2019

Broadway Birthday Expedition...

Do you ever see Designer Paper and just say to yourself...I have to make something with that--like right NOW?!?!  😀  That happened last night.  I was going through some things that are retiring in just a few days, and I saw some pieces from the Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper pack.  And said..."Ashley...you are making something right now with these papers." 

So I did. 

This is what I made:


Colors: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, Gray Granite, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Bermuda Bay, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Thick Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst, Basic Black, Vellum, Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Broadway Birthday
Tools: Big Shot, Broadway Birthday Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Heat Tool
Accessories: Metallic Sequins Assortment, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Berry Burst Mini Ruffled Ribbon, Burlap Ribbon, Bermuda Bay Mini Striped Ribbon


I had so much fun with it also!  These papers just make my heart so happy!  They were so much fun to use!  And I did a fun technique that I LOVE!!  Did you know that you can use the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to add dimension to paper?!  Well...you can!  I just added a layer to the whole "Wish" word and then let it dry.  Now it is this fabulously bold and glossy focal point!  I did the same thing to the stripes on the hat.  Love it!!!


Have you ever tried this?!  YOU SHOULD if you haven't!  😀

Here are just a few more shots of the details.  These sequins are my favorite...love the iridescent white pop!  They are from the Metallics Sequins Assortment.  😍



I hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need help ordering any supplies!!! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...