Friday, May 24, 2019

TGIF Challenge 213...Give Me That Gingham!!!

Can't wait to share my card for this week's fun TGIF Challenge!!!  Are you ready to see it?!  Well here you go!!


Colors: Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Thick Whisper White, Shimmery White, Pool party, Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Bloom By Bloom, Happy Birthday
Tools: Heat Tool, Detailed Trio Punch
Accessories: Linen Thread, Colored Doilies, Metallics Sequin Assortment, Whisper White Embossing Powder
 
This stamp set, Bloom By Bloom, will be retiring shortly.  (*NEW* Stampin' Up! Catalog starts June 4th!!!) And I am SOOOO sad.  I LOVE these blooms.  They make my heart happy!!! But...this challenge is all about that gingham!!!


So I started with the Lemon Lime Twist (this is also retiring!!!! 😭😭😭) pattern from the Gingham Gala Designer Paper.  Then when I saw that...those blooms just screamed out to me to use them with it.  Hee.  (Please tell me I'm not the only one that has had that happen!  Hee.) 


And I LOVE these white sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment.  They make my heart happy and I just feel like the perfect touch to so many projects.  😍


And one last look at the full card.  Can we also talk about how much I love those rounded corners.  (They are punched with the Detailed Trio Punch.) I think it adds such a fun detail!


What is screaming at you from your craft space that you need to go use?!  I can't wait to see what you make this week for this fun challenge!!  Just head to the TGIF Challenge Blog to play along!

Thanks for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...