Friday, May 31, 2019

Detailed Laser-Cut Meets Watercoloring Madness:

Are you sick of hearing me say that I. LOVE. Watercoloring?!?!?  Oh man...I love it so much!  I feel so artistic and creative when I watercolor anything.  Makes my heart so happy.  The projects I am going to share with you today...I decided to combine some watercoloring & the STUNNING designs in the Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.  (Which is NOW listed at 25% off until it retires or sells out!)  Here are the results:


Colors: Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Inks: Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Thick Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Beautifully Details Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, Silver Glimmer
Stamps: A Big Thank You
Tools: Heat Tool, Leaf Punch, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch
Accessories: Silver Thread, Whisper White Embossing Powder
 
I kept all the watercoloring colors the same.  But look at how different they all look:


HOW I DID IT: I just added the color to the Watercolor Paper with re-inkers and an Aqua Painter.  Then when I was done, I just squeezed some water onto the ink and let it swirl a little.  Then dried it quick with my Heat Tool.  I love how cool that all looks.  Then I just adhered the Beautifully Detailed pieces over each of the watercolored pieces.  I LOVE IT!!

Here is a view of all of the cards:






I kept the greeting focal point all the same.  And kept it simple because I really just wanted the watercoloring to shine.  

 

So what do you think?!  Which card is your favorite?!  I love how they all turned out!!!  😍😍😍

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...