Thursday, April 25, 2019

A Little Doily Watercolor Spritzing...

Remember THIS CARD that I posted on Tuesday and then THIS CARD that I posted a couple weeks ago?!  Well I'm kinda in love with that fun Watercolor Spritzing technique, so I did it again!  😀  This time I used the Dear Doily Stamp Set.



Colors: Pineapple Punch, Lovely Lipstick, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black
Ink Pads: Pineapple Punch, Lovely Lipstick, Coastal Cabana, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Basic Black, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White, 2018-2020 In Color Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Dear Doily, Friend Expressions
Tools: Heat Tool, Spritzer
Accessories: Iridescent Ice Sequins, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Colored Doilies, Whisper White Baker's Twine



This was a quick card to make, and was fun in the process.  Who doesn't love a good sequin bunch?!  Hee.  😊



Have you tried this technique yet?!  If you haven't...give it a try and show me what you make!   Here is a little before and after peek of the spritzing panel:


Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...