Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Tropical Gift Time At On Stage...

Hello!  Just a quick project to share today!  This past Saturday, Stampin' Up! held a bunch of On Stage events (like a convention) around the globe.  Well...there happened to be one in Salt Lake City--so that's where I went!  I have lots to share about this event, but for now I'm just going to share the fun gift I gave to my team members that were in attendance. 


Colors: Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede
Ink Pads: Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Suede, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery White, Gold Glimmer Paper, Basic Black, Melon Mambo
Stamps: Beach Happy, Wood Words
Tools: Big Shot, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Bitty Blooms Punch Pack, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Whisper White Baker's Twine, 2018-2020 In Color Mini Binder Clip, Gingham Gala Sequins


I had to use the Beach Happy stamp set because it just makes me so happy.  I had just a few minutes to get these done, and I was happy with how fast it went...even with that little bit of fussy cutting.




Hope you enjoy!  Do you like dressing up your gifts also?! 


Thanks for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...