Monday, April 22, 2019

Balloon Celebration...April Club Project:

Last week I held my monthly club night... so I guess it is time to share those projects with you!  😀  Today I will share the project we made.  It is a fun gift card holder.  Who does not need to have some of these on hand?!  This one is a birthday one, but with the end of the school year coming...I have plans for some thank you teacher ones.  😊  Also...if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook...you may have seen this picture that I posted:


This is a hint for what we did for club this month.  I LOVE watercoloring.  Makes my heart happy.  Here is the final project:




Colors: Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Gorgeous Grape
Ink Pads: Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery White, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Gold Glimmer, Watercolor Paper, How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Balloon Celebration, Well Said
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies, Well Written Dies, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter, Envelope Punch Board (for corner rounding)
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, Lemon Lime Twist Mini Ruffled Ribbon
 
So much fun, huh?!  I LOVE this!  My club members get an exclusive step by step instruction sheet for our monthly projects, so I won't share all of that here.  But I will give you a little tip.  The inside pockets are actually made from an ENVELOPE!  So it is such a fun, quick, and easy gift card holder.  Love it!!!  Here are a few more pictures so you can see how it's all put together:




What do you think?!  I hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions or need help in ordering any fabulous Stampin' Up! products!!! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...