Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Three More Reasons For Everything Is Rosy...

If you needed three more reasons to buy the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley TOMORROW...well here they are:


Have to admit...I pretty much love these cards.  And feel like you should see them each up closer.  😀  So here you go!


Colors: Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Thick Whisper White, Shimmery White, Basic Black, Everything Is Rosy Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Everything Is Rosy
Tools: Big Shot, Everything Is Rosy Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Linen Thread, Metallics Sequin Assortment, Whisper White Embossing Powder


Love the white with the pops of color with the flowers!  Swoon!




Then I LOVE the color combo on this one.  I think the Pool Party card base makes it so fresh:



Colors: Pool Party, Melon Mambo, Rose Gold, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Pool Party, Melon Mambo, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Pool Party, Shimmery White, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Everything Is Rosy Designer Series Paper, Rose Gold Foil Sheet
Stamps: Everything Is Rosy
Tools: Big Shot, Everything Is Rosy Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Night of Navy Rose Gold Edged Metallic Ribbon, Rose Gold Adhesive Backed Mirrored Embellishemnts, Whisper White Embossing Powder

And those Rose Gold accents...on the paper and behind the flowers...double swoon!  Hee. 



I love the strips of Designer Paper on this.  I think I will use this layout again and again...


Colors: Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Gray Granite
Ink Pads: Melon Mambo, Night of Navy
Cardstock/Papers Gray Granite, Shimmery White, Everything Is Rosy Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Everything Is Rosy
Tools: Big Shot, Subtle Embossing Folder
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Metallics Sequins Assortment

And let's be real...I REALLY love this sentiment!!!



Thanks so much for visiting!  If you have any questions...just let me know!!!  And don't forget to email me and tell me you want to order the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley, or just go online to my website and order it first thing tomorrow!!


Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...